Certificate of Deposit Features Guide
|Minimum deposit amount
|Maximum deposit amount
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees
|Minimum Required Balance
|Early withdrawal penalty
|Monthly Maintenance Fee
|Foreign ATM Fees
|Insufficient Funds Fee
|Online and Telephone Banking
|Deposit Checks with Mobile Device
|Free Bill Pay
|Online Bill Payments Required
• A minimum balance of $1,000 is required to open the Certificate of Deposit.
• No fees..
• Interest will be compounded monthly and credited on the last business day of the month.
• If the account is closed prior to the last day of the month, interest accrued but not credited will be forfeited.
• Interest is calculated by the daily balance method, which applies a periodic rate to the end of day balance in the account each day.
• Interest will begin to accrue no later than the business day we receive provisional credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks) into the account.