Savings Account Features Guide
|Minimum deposit amount||$0.00|
|Maximum deposit amount||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100.00|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees||$100.00|
|Minimum Required Balance||$100.00|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$5.00|
|Foreign ATM Fees||$2.00|
|Insufficient Funds Fee||$35.00|
|Online and Telephone Banking|
|Deposit Checks with Mobile Device||×|
|Free Bill Pay||Yes|
|Online Bill Payments Required||Yes|
• eMoney Market interest rates and APYs are variable, based on account balances, and subject to change daily without notice.
• eMoney Market Special accounts must be opened with new money not currently held at VirtualBank.
• Interest will be compounded and credited to the account every month.
• Under existing federal regulations, it can be made a maximum of six preauthorized transfers (including telephone transfers and automatic transfers) from the money market account each month. Federal regulations also require that accounts that continue to violate these limits after being contacted by the Bank, must be permanently converted to an eChecking Account with no ATM/Debit card, or be closed. An excessive withdrawal fee of $15 applies per transaction over six from a VirtualBank money market account.
• A monthly service fee of $5.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the balance in the account falls below $100.00 any day of the cycle.