Savings Account Features Guide
|Minimum deposit amount||$1,000.00|
|Maximum deposit amount||N/A|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$1,000.00|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees||-|
|Minimum Required Balance||-|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||N/A|
|Foreign ATM Fees||N/A|
|Insufficient Funds Fee||$35.00|
|Online and Telephone Banking|
|Deposit Checks with Mobile Device||Yes|
|Free Bill Pay||Yes|
|Online Bill Payments Required||Yes|
• The minimum balance to open the Online Savings Account is $1,000; new money only.
• Balance tier amounts and APYs associated with the end-of-day balance for the purpose of paying interest on the Online Savings Account are: $0.01 - $5,000,000.00 - APY 0.60%; $5,000,000.01 or more - APY 0.35%.
• Interest rate is variable and subject to change after account opening. If the balance in the account exceeds $5,000,000.00, the APY will be reduced on the entire account balance. The APY will be reduced on the entire account balance if the amount on deposit for all of your individual and joint Online Savings accounts combined exceed $5,000,000.00.
• Fees may reduce earnings.
• There is no monthly fee.
• If the Online Savings account is closed within 90 days of opening, there will be a $20 fee assessed. If it is closed after longer than 90 days, there is no fee.